10 June 2008

I'm looking for a job !

Hi all,
I've just given my letter of resignation to my current employer , thus I'll be free from my professional obligations on September 1st and from now on I'm looking for a new fascinating job combining biology and informatics near Paris, France. This blog is a proof of my passion and my motivation for this area of interest. Recruiters can contact me via e-mail ( plindenbaum at yahoo fr ) and consult my resume on linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindenbaum.

Pierre Lindenbaum PhD




Après avoir remis ma lettre de démission à mon employeur actuel, je serai libre de mes obligations professionnelles à compter du 1er septembre 2008. Je suis donc à la recherche de toute opportunité d'emploi combinant la biologie et l'informatique dans la région de Paris. Ce blog étant une preuve de ma passion et de ma motivation pour ce sujet. Les recruteurs intéressés par mon profil peuvent consulter mon CV sur linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindenbaum et me joindre par mail à "plindenbaum at yahoo fr"

Pierre Lindenbaum PhD

4 comments:

Paul Guermonprez said...

Salut,

Bonne chance !

Et tu as une lettre de vive recommandation de la part d'intel software si besoin.

@+

Bill Hooker said...

I don't know if this would be of interest, but even if this position is not maybe the organization would have (or create for the right person) something that would suit you:

http://network.nature.com/blogs/user/wilbanks/2008/04/25/call-for-postdocs-enhanced-scientific-publications

Not so much biology, more meta-biology, but plenty of opportunity for informatics and programming...

Pierre Lindenbaum said...

Thanks Bill ! :-)

Anonymous said...

hi,

this may help you: www.paris-recruitment-database.com

Its a site where you can find a database with recruiters in Paris! Its very helpful!

Good luck!

Lin