I'm about to leave my current job. Thus, soon or later, the web server where I stored my stuff will diseappear. Most of those items have been introduced on this blog.
- Pubmed2connotea: A Greasemonkey user script which alters the content web page when browsing your bibliography on NCBI pubmed by inserting a new hyperlink "Add to Connotea/citeulike/delicious". I've transfered the script on http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/29415
- Java sandbox: some tests with Derby, Stax, Jaxb, scriptEngine
- Mysql UDF Mysql user defined functions. e.g.
- old google coop xml based on connotea
- connoteasvg: A GreaseMonkey Script displaying TreeMaps of Tags in Connotea
- Annoconnotea:is a java servlet acting as a link between Connotea and Annozilla allowing scientist to see and share comments about a web site/ a paper. It can also be used to send a new bookmark to Connotea.
- UCSC Genome Browser with SVG
- xul4wikipedia: creates a firefox extension for inserting custom text in wikipedia
- Custom Search Tools for Science
- History of Sciences from freebase data
- IBD Status Applet: get IBD status from CEPH data
- My Biological Network: creating a biological network using google gears
- Translating DNA to protein using the Google Web Toolkit
- Presentation about web2.0 and Science using slidy
- WikiStory: Applet. History of Sciences based on DBPedia
- A Google Gadget for Bioinformatics
- SciFOAF: create your FOAF profile from pubmed (old)
- MyFOAFExplorer: java applet browsing a FOAF network
- Connotea Explorer: old java application browsing connotea using treemaps
- Search engine for connotea/firefox
- SVG TreeMap with PHP
- My Thesis (2000)